Competitive WAG Coach
We are looking for an experienced WAG Coach to join our coaching staff. You will be working with Junior and Senior competitive gymnasts. The role is for 20 to 25 hours per week.
- Working with a Junior and Senior squad.
- Plan weekly classes to ensure gymnasts continue to progress and learn skills, whilst maintaining good strength and flexibility.
- Work with other coaches to deliver a great experience for all gymnasts.
- Provide feedback, offer ideas and suggestions for continuous improvement of the program.
- Have a willingness to continue with their coach education; fully funded by the Club.
- Reporting to the Club Manager.
- A competitive hourly rate will be based on experience.
Skills and Experience
- Preferably Gymnastics New Zealand; Elementary to Senior Level or FIG qualifications.
- Previous coaching experience is essential
- Current First Aid
- A passion for working with Children
- Flexibility and a can do attitude
About Waitakere Gymnastics Club
We are a well-established, not for profit, family orientated club located in New Lynn, Auckland. We are a mid sized club catering to a membership of between 600-650 gymnasts across all classes.
We offer preschool gym, recreational, and competitive programs for all ages and abilities.
How to apply?
For any role specific questions please contact Therese Irving (Club Manager) on 021 935511.
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a short cover letter along with your resume outlining your experience including the below information.
- Are you legally entitled to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current Police Check (Criminal Record Check) for employment?
- Do you have a current First Aid certificate?
- What is your previous coaching experience?
- What's your expected hourly rate?