April 27, 2020 1 min read

Hello Everyone, tonight New Zealand goes into Alert Level 3.  Unfortunately, we are unable to open. We will follow all Government guidelines and we will not reopen until we are safely and legally able to do so, hopefully at Alert Level 2.
 

Attached are the Sport New Zealand Guidelines for Level 4 and 3, which clearly indicates that "organised sport is not allowed outside your bubble" under Alert Level 3. We await the updated guidelines from Sport NZ in regards to Alert Level 2.

 Click here for Sport NZ Guidelines for Level 4 and 3

 We are currently working on how our gym will operate under Alert Level 2.  Once we have some more information we will let all our members know when we will be open to welcome you all back. We will be posting some on-line content for all members in the coming days. 

 In the meantime, keep up your home training, enjoy your family bubble, and we can't wait to see you when we are finally allowed to reopen!


Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.

Sign up for our CLUB NEWSLETTER