Re-opening Monday 8th March in Level 2
The gym will re-open on Monday 8th March for all regular classes.
We will be operating under Level 2 restrictions.
Contact Tracing - We are required to contact trace everyone entering the building. Please use the QR code on entry to the building. Gymnasts will be recorded on the daily roles.
Restricted Viewing - Parents/Spectators will not be permitted as we have limited numbers allowed within the building.
- Please drop and pick up your gymnast from the front door. Gymnasts will not be allowed to leave the building after class without you there to collect them.
- Training groups are limited to 10 per group.
Social Distancing - Groups will be 2 metres apart 1 metre apart within the groups.
- No bags or drink bottles can be bought into the main gym these will need to be stored upstairs
Hand Washing - Gymnasts must wash/sanitize their hands on entry and exit and between each apparatus.
Cleaning - Equipment will be cleaned between groups. High traffic areas will be cleaned multiple times during the day. The gym is professionally cleaned twice a week.
- If anyone is feeling unwell do not come.
- All Staff will be following the Waitakere Gymnastics Covid-19 Safety Plan.
CLICK HERE to read our Return to Activity Plan to keep everyone safe.
We can't wait to be back in the gym, we are looking forward to seeing everyone.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
The Gym is currently closed due to the Level 3 Lockdown Read More