Incentive Awards - Sunday 16th June
The incentive awards are on Sunday 16th June, 2019 at the gym.
Incentive Awards testing is for girls and boys in Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced classes.
It is a skills based program from New Zealand Gymnastics there are seven levels to achieve.
We test our gymnasts’ twice a year; Term 2 and Term 4.
Here are the session times:
Testing will take approximately 30-40 minutes.
Level 1 - 10.00am
Level 2 and 3 - 11.00am
Level 4, 5 , 6 and 7 - 12.00pm
- To help us with our planning please let us know if your child will be attending on the day.
- There is a list of names in the foyer at gym - please let us know if you are attending or not by calling (09) 827 5394. or let us know via email.
INFORMATION FOR THE DAY'S EVENT
- On the testing day we run a seven station circuit, with a judge on each station.
- The gymnasts perform gymnastics skills, short routines and exercises to demonstrate flexibility and strength; they are currently learning these during class time.
- On arrival each gymnast will be given a score sheet, they will be instructed where to join the circuit.
- Once they have completed their 7 skills and handed in their score sheet they can go home.
- Gymnasts receive a score relative to their performance.
- Scores are then sent to NZ Gymnastics for verification.
- Incentive Awards badges and certificates are presented to participants during class time before the end of term.
Gymnasts will not be permitted to join the circuit if they arrive 30 minutes after the start of the session
We cannot do make up testing during class time as judges are not available.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
Gym is re-opening Monday 31st August Read More